HybridZ

My MS2 is cutting at 4500 rpm ??

delorean6584

I just went to EDIS you have to consider some things though, new wires if your going to use the ford coil pack you can keep your old wires if you use the GM coil pack.

I went ahead and bought the Edis mounting kit from Derek great stuff. I had issues with my hub/trigger wheel but it was cause I was using a different crank pulley. It really makes the whole change over completly easier.

I think you should consider Rolling parts post. It could still be a fault in your ms or wiring. Wouldnt hurt to shield some wires.

just spent 200$ on a new crank position sensor for my dizzy and guess what??

problem still there ! i just don't understand, the wiring is brand new all over, dizzy wires are shielded from dizzy to ecu, i hooked the resistor and connected all thw wires per mobythevan sticky post...looks like the ecu have a problem ??

UPDATE !!!!!

i removed the dizzy again to try to test the wires, they were all good, so i tried to swap my old CPS in the dizzy and wow ! it works perfectly ??!!??, tried the new one...no rpm at all, so the new one is bad...and the old one is now good ! i cleaned the old one with brake cleaner because there was some dirt where the wheel goes so maybe it did the trick... i will return the bad new one to the store ! and i must say wow that car really have some power from 4000 to 5500 !! as soon as the tuning process will be more perfect i will dyno the car and post the results ! thanks all for the help !

heres a pic of the car before i put the hood on it... (notice the cool hybrid Z logo :)

19mai09007.jpg

Glad to see yours is up and running . Maybe you could post the msq after the dyno tune on Map post. The car looks real nice.the colour and body kit; would like to see more pics . I do have a set of swatiskas turbo wheel s that would look amazing hint hint haha