HybridZ

My $1000 Baby Z

RUZN

some front end changes have occured since the pic but this is how I bought her =-) a 5 year long wait! Some Mod's I had finished before Automotive school started.. as well....

And yes I did clean up wiring eventually LOL... just a you know Im so excited I have to take pictures.. pic LOL

14397_thumb.attach

EngDrv_thumb.jpg

valvecover_thumb.jpg

Engblockpainted_thumb.jpg

exh&turbo_thumb.jpg

I had the fan running the other day LOL.. And Its not -35oC all the time in Canada you know! We do hit +40oC LOL specially in summer and especially here in Calgary its the TEXAS of Canada lol dont you know Cowboys are from Canada =-)

haha But im from Sunny/Rainy Vancouver BC. the Coast so what would I know right! =-)

I had the fan running the other day LOL.. And Its not -35oC all the time in Canada you know! We do hit +40oC LOL specially in summer and especially here in Calgary its the TEXAS of Canada lol dont you know Cowboys are from Canada =-)

haha But im from Sunny/Rainy Vancouver BC. the Coast so what would I know right! =-)

Long ago mine would sometimes too, yet without it I've never had vapor lock.