HybridZ

first nissan 240sx, plannign on doing engine swap...wats the best place to order from

drifts14

absolutely, categorically, wholly and completely wrong place for you, bud... about the only 240SX information you will find here is either

A: People swapping a KA24 into their 240Z

or B: People swapping an L28(ET), VG30E(T), VG30DE(TT) or VQ engine into their 240SX.

this is HybridZ, not HybridNissan or anything else; not trying to be rude but silvia chassis are not part of our deal here. This thread will probably be chucked into the toolshed as soon as a moderator sees it.

Well, I'm open to people having non-Z car projects on this forum because they can still serve as a muse for other people finding ideas for their Zs. But this question would be better off first by searching because a lot of people here ask for places to get JDM engines from (jdmtigerjapanese.com is my personal favorite) or at least asked in the 4 Cylinder or Other Engines section on this forum.

Hey......watch it buddy, your hitting a nerve! I have a sx project that I have shared with Hybridz.:D

drifts14, I recommend you close this post and take it to this subforum..... http://forums.hybridz.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128 ..the heat will go away.

absolutely, categorically, wholly and completely wrong place for you, bud... about the only 240SX information you will find here is either

A: People swapping a KA24 into their 240Z

or B: People swapping an L28(ET), VG30E(T), VG30DE(TT) or VQ engine into their 240SX.

this is HybridZ, not HybridNissan or anything else; not trying to be rude but silvia chassis are not part of our deal here. This thread will probably be chucked into the toolshed as soon as a moderator sees it.

Hey......watch it buddy, your hitting a nerve! I have a sx project that I have shared with Hybridz.:D

drifts14, I recommend you close this post and take it to this subforum..... http://forums.hybridz.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128 ..the heat will go away.

I apologize, I could have offered a link to the Nissan 4 cyl subforum.. but the lines are fairly clear. Whatever happens it certainly does not belong in the 1970-1978MY S30 Z subforum.

And, to be brutally honest, anyone who presumes identity between a 240SX and a 240Z has always struck a nerve with me. The point of my long list of words there was not to browbeat but to make abundantly clear that this wasn't the place he was looking for.