I have a s13 1994 SR20DET blacktop.

I have the following mods:

3" Full Exhaust with Cat.

Ebay special FMIC with 3inch piping.

HKS SSQV

Walbro 255 fuel pump.

Running stock boost at 7psi.

I'm still using the stock 240z Rear end. 3.3somthing

I had more car dynoed this past weekend.

I put 186hp and 176ft'lb of torque.

Do these numbers seem right to you?

I had a found a link to import tuner

http://www.importtuner.com/powerpages/0804_impp_1991_nissan_240sx/1991_nissan_240sx_fmic_blitz_boost_controller.html

They had 214 at the wheels. Is my SR a dud?

Check your compression and boost leaks.... stock sr red tops typically are 205hp at the flywheel. s14 sr's are a tad more

Compression should be around 160 for each cyl

I made 202hp 198ft tq on full stock motor with lightend flywheel s14 fuel pump and greddy fmic, type rs BOV 3" pipes, series II redtop with timing retarded. 3" full straight exhaust with test pipe.

would timing retarded reduce your power? and what should the compression be? When i bought the motor it was tested then, and the guy I was with said it matched his fine. All i remember was the number was the same is all four cylinders.

i've not had a chance to check compression yet as i've got a big exam this weekend, but I recall that my boost gauge hits 7psi. Is it possible that the rear end ratio is reducing the power? I'm running the stock 3.3 on the 240z. I think the sr20's are usually paired with 4.08s. Any other suggestions?

Do you have a boost gauge hooked up? My SR s13 had this weird boost problem where after it reached full boost it would creep off down to 5 ish by the time it neared redline. It was running the stock boost regulator unit, so I bypassed it and ran a straight vacuum line to the wastegate.