HybridZ

Where to find parts & accesories in Dallas, Tx?

mylesblaq

I hope it doesn't rain and I hope my poor baby is put back together along with Big-Phils!

I'm just now spraying primer over my bodywork! I may have to hit up Jerry, I think I have some old broken hardware and ****. PLUS I just sold my old 6-1 headers with 6-3-2's to go on, but at this pace, I may have to look forward to an open header driver. >_<

All Z Cars is a good place, when I say Jerry, he's the owner of the shop/yard. He has just about everything, I use him for a lot of obscure things since all the popular stuff will show up on here and on ebay pretty cheap. For instance, the throw out bearing fork in the T5 tranny has a large clip to hold it in place and mine was broken so I was freaking out not knowing what the hell to ask for or where to look. He had one for $5 and my day wasn't so bad after all. :]

Thanks Super-Pickle and Big Phil,

I missed the events on this past Saturday. I've been so busy with work that I'm just getting a chance to logon to the site. I will take a drive out to Ft. Worth sometime this week to check out All Z's.

Thanks again!