HybridZ

Outside Mirrors

Arbo

those arnt stock fairlady mirrors. ebay has JDM fairlady mirrors for about $300, theres celica ect mirrors and various knocks offs floating around too. just depends on how much you want to spend on mirrors

Search

yes, it is very much your friend. 99.9% of the time its been covered.

but no, there not. I have a set on my Z, just make sure there in the right spot.

fender mirrors have been discussed here plenty of times, theres even a diagram for the correct LHD mounting

yes, it is very much your friend. 99.9% of the time its been covered.

but no, there not. I have a set on my Z, just make sure there in the right spot.

fender mirrors have been discussed here plenty of times, theres even a diagram for the correct LHD mounting

what kind do u have because i've seen many different types

those arnt stock fairlady mirrors. ebay has JDM fairlady mirrors for about $300, theres celica ect mirrors and various knocks offs floating around too. just depends on how much you want to spend on mirrors

You don't know what your talking about.

They are stock fairlady mirrors.

The ones you are thinking of are early mirrors.

Those are stock late model mirrors circa 1977.

You don't know what your talking about.

They are stock fairlady mirrors.

The ones you are thinking of are early mirrors.

Those are stock late model mirrors circa 1977.

not stock for the 240z pictured

fairlady-z-t.jpg

what are these mirrors called and where can i find them?

To clear this up:

The car pictured is a C-S31 model 'Fairlady Z-T', which was introduced to the Japanese market in July 1977. The picture itself comes from the catalogue of Nissan's 'Historic Car Collection', which is housed at Zama. This particular car is no.075 in the collection.

The mirrors on the car are the remote control ( 'Remocon' ) electrically adjustable type as fitted to the top of the range Coupe & 2/2 'Z-T' models from July 1977 onwards.

Who really cares?

Maybe you do? Even if it's just a teeny weeny lickle ickle tiddly tiny bit?

Service-Shuho-324-p60_thumb.jpg

Service-Shuho-324-p61_thumb.jpg

H99-03-1_thumb.jpg

Wrong again. Wanna try for 3 out of 3?
dude, unless you where around z's when they first came out and fallowed them until today and made a note of every dealer and factory option, you are never going to be 100% certain about it, quit trying to start crap with other users.

Wrong again. Wanna try for 3 out of 3?

Dealers had there own choice of mirrors to throw on the cars. I have (had) 2x 280z both were factory, unmodded (aside from the radio) and they BOTH came with different mirrors.

If you guys want to nit-pick on something as trivial as MIRRORS, then go join the zcar forum. If you want to run them, then run them and don't let anyone else's views of them sway you.

Now someone needs to add something substantial or not contribute to this thread so it can be buried.

Gentlemen,

A full, comprehensive and accurate answer to the original question was given in post #14.

The only thing missing now is an acknowledgement from the person who asked the question, but perhaps it would not be wise to hold one's breath...... LOL.

Alan T.

( "HS30-H is an unknown quantity at this point" according to HybridZ )