HybridZ

Tap compressor for wastegate actuator signal port?

Hey hugh The pwm valve that im using is actually is open when its not on. So it would be getting a vacuum source from the plenum.

Huh. That's a trip Jeffer...with my Greddy Profec B Spec-II it is open, but my GM-style is closed.

More reason to go with the Profec :icon44:

I'm controlling the GM-style one with the Wolf. I know I can flip the polarity via the interface, but I don't think that will change the solonoid position.

The valve im using is from DIYautotune. Its a replacement for the gm style valve because they couldnt find them any more or something. Im using it with megasquirt so im sure you could use it with your wolf. Idk just having one ecu running everything just seems cool to me.

Huh. That's a trip Jeffer...with my Greddy Profec B Spec-II it is open, but my GM-style is closed.

More reason to go with the Profec :icon44:

I'm controlling the GM-style one with the Wolf. I know I can flip the polarity via the interface, but I don't think that will change the solonoid position.

You can buy the GReddy style solenoid separately and control it with a standalone. I did that a lot for roadracers so they could have throttle dependent boost targets. It helps to linearize the power vs. the throttle (like an N/A car) for better control in the corners.