HybridZ

Aristo 2jzgte bov?

jkgts1

That is what I meant, the Aristo in general, not just the engine. Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to know because my 3sgte had stock bov that is recirculated. So, when you try to vent to the atmosphere the car runs rich and doesn't drive too well. Wondering if the Aristo is the same.

Thanks

ALL aristo's use MAP only. there are no maf sensors on a 2jzgte aristo, you may be looking at a NA with MAF or karmen vortex sensor.

almost all turbocharged cars have recirculating blow off valves from the factory, i do not know any that are Vent to Atmosphere (VTA)

the aristo / supra mk4 both have BOV's located on the cold side turbo piping on the engine, anyone with an intact twin turbo setup on their 2jzgte will have the factory recirculating BOV.

the aristo / JDM supra mk4 is a 1 bolt with o ring style fixture, the mk4 supra (uk and usdm only) have a factory recirc BOV that is interchangable with RX7 Fc turbo 2 oem, and subaru ej20's from 1989-1995 as well.

the 3sgte uses a larger size i believe, those are interchange with later model subaru ej20 1996-1998