HybridZ

Performance Shop Referral

I see there is a thread similar in the Body Kits & Paint section, I am not mechnically inclined by any means, I work with computers all day and come home to work with them again. I want to get the V8 engine swap but want to make sure there is a shop handling the swap that is familiar with it and can tell me all the pieces I need to buy ahead of time to save time. I was wondering if we could create a sticky of reputable shops with links to there website so say someone in California could come to the sticky and say, "Oh this shop has a lot of people praising it let me take my car here." Since I am in Northern VA from lurking around the forums I have heard there is a place in Tallahasse that does good SR20 conversions a place in Texas that does the V8 conversion as well as a handful in California.

For starters, you can check out "Creation Z" in Sterling. I've heard really good things about them from several guys. Don't know if V8 conversions are a "specialty" of theirs, but they do know Z cars inside and out.

Good luck with your project!