HybridZ

Toga HV (High Volume) Oil Pumps

Careless

... Nothing more than OEM pumps. Don't buy them.

I just purchased one and opened it (purposely voiding the warranty) and have been in contact with the seller, who will not guarantee a refund, despite the fact that the product is a blatant fraud.

So what's a search engine optimization wizard and web developer to do in this case?

the only thing TO DO is buy http://www.togaperformance.com, of course. Now the sham can be unfolded for all to see for a mere 9.99 a year :) lets see them recoup the cost from lost sales on this one. All it takes is one unhappy customer with the know-how to put a myth at rest. I guess it's my turn to put my skills to use.

Think of it as a nasty forum member or ebay seller that just won't front the bill of a fraudulent or mis-labelled part that you've paid for that ends up costing you more than it should. The money could be used elsewhere. Like... say... Machining?

I'll be putting the website up within the next couple of weeks, with full pictures and product dimensions. If Toga won't reimburse me for a fraudulent product, I'll make sure any searches for their product will be put to shame.

I'm pretty sure the next company that attempts to do something like this and follow in toga's foot steps will have dimensions and pictures of their oil-pump drive gears, or at least more technical data.

I did this to help people out, so if it seems like I'm taking it too far... well I've been burned on every single part I bought for my VG33 build so far, so it's much needed to put my head at rest.

Pistons being listed with rings, not coming with rings.

Main studs being listed for VG30, not working on VG30's.

Oil Pump being listed as HV, not being much more than an OEM i could have bought for 1/3 the price.

call me crazy. I call it revenge.