HybridZ

custom headers

I googled custom stainless steel header kit and a place called stainless headers popped up. I called them up. They send you a mock up kit. You design it the way you want it made , tighten the bolts up amd mail it in. One pair $1300. Five sets $900 each. Check out their site . Give them a call. If enough people are interested, we might get a great deal. Chris pointed out to me their collectors are merge collectors. Very expensive. The cost is cheaper this way because we spend several hours mocking up the headers. Not them. And they garrantee the fit. So what do you guys think?

http://www.stainlessheaders.com/customheaders

Looks like a great idea. Its half the price I would charge to make a set which makes sense. Most of the billable time is on the mockup and design. Just make sure you, as the designer, keep the primary lengths correct and get the primaries into the collector true. Primary pipe OD in the mockup might be a concern if you're running primaries larger then the OD of 1.5" PVC pipe.

Edited by johnc