HybridZ

WTB 70's Z for ls1 swap

nolacobra

• 9 months later...

i have a clean running driving 76z thats in great shape, has a 5speed and other upgrades including suspension/wheels/tires and im looking for around 3500 or 3k without the wheels. Also i know alot of people look at the early cars cause of weight but by the time you add later suspension/better braking, bigger r200 rearend, 5speed, parts/interior availability, the later cars are less of a headache (swapping everything) and the weight ends up being pretty damn close.

Edited by sticky280zx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest russellcarey1

Looking for a rust free early 70's Z for an Ls1 swap, Id like it to be running (org motor or SBC/ v8) but thats not a big deal. Area isnt that important but southern US would be great. Pm me with what ya got. Not looking to spend over 5

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/russellcarey1/

$3000 79 (hutchinson kansas) It has sat since last june. I started it up the other day and one of the front brake lines? had leaked.(I put some brake fluid in and it is driveable) The Tag expired may 1st. I have a speedometer cable from the z store, a workshop manual and some misc parts I took off a wrecked one. My email is russellcarey1@cox.net

I have a 74260z that has rusted floor pans and a pushed in rear quarter panel. but this car has alot of mods done to it. all the suspension work is done. even has fully adjustable coilovers modified to work. they are apexi n1 coilovers from a mazda miata. Im in southern california. Im only asking 2250 OBO.