HybridZ

White-ish bue-ish smoke after hot

DRZ man

Yes, after having my car tune with sds i have experience a few problems, 5 days ago started smoking(also missing at all RPMs), is a white with blue smoke mix after the engine was warm and at running temp, I did a compression test and it all came out at 150 psi( the compression test was performed with the engine cold), change the plugs and still the same, I dont suspect the turbo to be bad because it got rebuild 200 miles ago, just wanted to post up my problem and see if anyone had the same problem or have seen anything like the problem I currently have, thanks for the inputs.

Coolant looks ok( I dont think it ran long enough to notice, I change the coolant 15 miles ago), but is doing something that could be a sign of a head gasket failure, whe the t-stat open, I get consistant bubble coming from the radiator opening( where the cap goes), the head gasket I used was used( never gave me the confidence that it was good to use, even if it is a metal material) I do have arp studs.

So if is the head gasket why it only smokes when is warm??? I cant figure this one out.

Thanks for the inputs.

Why would put a used head gasket ?! A compression test wont tell you the condition of your headgasket you need a leak down test.

Could be you got a bad tune or your having problems with the tach pick up. On the SdS controller are you getting synch or tach error?