HybridZ

Neo RB25 mate with RB20 transmission

I have a neo rb25 i just sold my awd transmission a few days ago and was wondering since its going into a 280zx i would need a rb20 5 speed rwd transmission that i know so far would perfectly line up with the shift console but would a neo rb25 mate with the rb20 transmission? Also would a z31 200zr oil pan work on a neo rb25?

I have a neo rb25 i just sold my awd transmission a few days ago and was wondering since its going into a 280zx i would need a rb20 5 speed rwd transmission that i know so far would perfectly line up with the shift console but would a neo rb25 mate with the rb20 transmission? Also would a z31 200zr oil pan work on a neo rb25?

I'd like to help with a answer, but that makes no sense.... Try again, but this time follow the rules and use some punctuation. :2thumbs:

OK I HAVE A 280ZX AND I RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEO RB25DET MOTOR. I NEED TO KNOW IF A TRANSMISSION OFF THE RB20DET WILL FIT JUST FINE INTO THE NEO RB25DET?

I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET I'M STILL IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING EVERYTHING ELSE I NEED TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SWAP COMPLETE.

ALSO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS IF THE Z31 200ZR OIL PAN (REAR SUMP) OFF THE RB20DET IN THE Z31 WILL FIT INTO THE NEO RB25DET? OR WILL I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING ELSE?

I STILL NEED TO GET THE INTERCOOLER WITH PIPING, I WANT A APEXi N1 DUAL MUFFLER, LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL (R200) OR IF SOMEONE CAN ADDRESS ME TO WHERE I CAN GET ONE SENCE MY CAR IS ONLY A 1 WAY DIFFERENTIAL.

OK I HAVE A 280ZX AND I RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEO RB25DET MOTOR. I NEED TO KNOW IF A TRANSMISSION OFF THE RB20DET WILL FIT JUST FINE INTO THE NEO RB25DET?

Same bolt pattern, yes.

I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET I'M STILL IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING EVERYTHING ELSE I NEED TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SWAP COMPLETE.

ALSO WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS IF THE Z31 200ZR OIL PAN (REAR SUMP) OFF THE RB20DET IN THE Z31 WILL FIT INTO THE NEO RB25DET? OR WILL I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING ELSE?

Same bolt pattern, yes.

I STILL NEED TO GET THE INTERCOOLER WITH PIPING, I WANT A APEXi N1 DUAL MUFFLER, LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL (R200) OR IF SOMEONE CAN ADDRESS ME TO WHERE I CAN GET ONE SENCE MY CAR IS ONLY A 1 WAY DIFFERENTIAL.

eBay maybe...

I foresee where the thread is going :lol:

280zx@541, those question have been asked before. I hope you get the point made by JS, This forum is a wealth of knowledge and people really respect each other. The least you can do, is ask your question nicely after you have searched the forum. You can also ask what to search!!

Have fun, hope you like to read.

Dayz