HybridZ

Bad Accident but Walked

ben280zx

Well guys, Here is a story of me got T-bone by a 3 series bimmer. After work, I decided to drop by my school to pick up my transcript (was required by work). At around 1022am On Wednesday July 8, 2009 I was heading west bound. A Lady ran a red light head south bound and struck my front passenger fender causing my car to spin 180*, my airbag deployed and her car flew off to the sidewalk. At that moment, I didn't know what had happen. All I saw was smog coming out of my engine bay. A pedestrian come up to my window telling me to get out because she smell and also see gasoline spilling. As I unbuckle my seat belt and open the door, she immediately gave me her shoulder and help me walked to the sidewalk. 2-3 mins after the incident, There were a lot of people and police man at the scene, I was rush to the Hospital with misaligned back and couples of bruises. The gal that struck me, from what I can see, she ended up on the sidewalk. From what I heard at the scene she had a chest pain from her airbag deployed. The only passenger with her was her 10 months baby boy. Now I needed a lawyer.

Who's here know their law and are or know a lawyer. My mom found a lawyer, but I think he's trying to cheat me out of my settlement because he didn't give me a price/fees for his service. "We don't know how much because we don't know what your settlement would be," He said. My sister told me that is full of bull crap. Please tell me my sister is right.

On with the pictures.

th_017-1.jpg th_018-1.jpg th_019-1.jpg th_020-1.jpg th_021.jpg th_022.jpg th_023.jpg th_028.jpg th_006.jpg th_008.jpg th_009.jpg th_013.jpg th_012.jpg

Edited by ben280zx
Revised with a good head :D

Never trust a lawyer, never trust a salesman, never trust a mechanic,...... everything is the same. It's all about money. He wants a percentage of it. That is what he lives of. Try to arrange a percentage upfront that favors you, he will try to get as much money as he can for himself and for you like that.