HybridZ

first 83 zxt into my 73. way too rich???

i have searched so i want people to know that!!! if you would send me a link somewhere that helps ill delete this, thank you

now i bought a whole 83, lightly bumped in the front. but it turned over and ran no problem drove it on to the tow dolly actually (very quickly, no radiator) i finally got the motor in my 240. turning it over had no spark.... ok wire switched power to something other than acc... duh.

well now it sounds like a diesel and is flooding the motor, i have to give it a huge vacuum leak just to "run". how did i drive this no problem, telling myself "wow this has a ton of torque" "cant wait to get in my 240". to this... right of hand it sounds like timing is way off but it checks out. someone on another thread said theirs a cold start wire to enrich fuel when cranking, if its hot it will do this, i go and cut the wire thinking well better or worse than. nothin no change. help!! i can get pictures if that helps.

i thought the tps was just a swich for idle position and wot? afm is hooked up right and elec is gone thru... i keep thinking its how i wired it, but it could be anything. im trying to find what all the wires do on the 8 pin plug right now. ive seen a couple different stories on here

• 2 weeks later...