HybridZ

2+2 with 240z Fastback

Icehound

I was wondering today how sleek a 2+2, with its longer body, would look if a 240z fastback was cut into place. So I did some Photoshop work on another Member's image (forgive me Jay for using your photo) and I think the result looks quite good. I wouldn't want to sit in the back but I think the aerodynamics would be improved a little. Here it is:

Compare_thumb.jpg

Yeah I love jays 2+2. I wouldnt mess with the window or roof. Its all about taking time to pick colors, styling, etc. Dont just pick some flashy color and glue on a MSA type 3, it doesnt make the car look nice. I took the time on my car (seems like grey is a good color for the 2+2) and it came out great. The length which can make some 2+2's look like crap actually helps the car look sleeker and lower.

To me, it makes the front end look shorter than it already does. You would think the opposite, but thats what it looks like to me. I may be biased, I like the 2+2 look, and stare at one in my garage on a daily basis :)

Yeah you are right, almost like a girl with short legs appears to have an abnormally large ribcage etc. :)

Yeah I love jays 2+2. I wouldnt mess with the window or roof. Its all about taking time to pick colors, styling, etc. Dont just pick some flashy color and glue on a MSA type 3, it doesnt make the car look nice. I took the time on my car (seems like grey is a good color for the 2+2) and it came out great. The length which can make some 2+2's look like crap actually helps the car look sleeker and lower.

I know what you mean, there's only so much you can do to a z-car without causing it to look cheesy. Your car looks sweet, tastefully done!

No problem using the pic you can work away..........I actually like the lines of the 2+2.....which is why I bought one :D............I do however like what you have done with the rear window but ide rather the standard roof.....

The wheels are 17"

Jay