HybridZ

Wiring a Uego into the stock harness

streeteg

I picked up a Uego this weekend and am looking to use the sensor not only to monitor my AFRs but in place of my stock sensor as well... At least until I get tuned and rid of that thing all together. I read the directions and it doesnt seem to have an output for the 0-1v narrowband that goes into the harness- But I have heard of people doing this--- Is it a possibility?

Further--- I have a Power FC that I will be loading a basemap and a Z32 Maf from now...but I am a total rookie at that type of stuff--So I think I could technically bypass the stock 02 as well.... BUt i dont want to get ahead of myself...

-Eric

The Innovate LC-1 has dual output for narrow and wide band. What kind of sensor did you buy?....I dont know of a stock sensor that can do this.,,,but I suppose you could accomplish with some form of elctronic trickery. Im not so good at this stuff either.

I run a FC as well and it will allow you to switch between closed and open loop. I guess that is one way to bypass the O2 sensor. In Open loop mode the ECU will not take readings from the O2 sensor into consideration so your fuel economy will suffer.