HybridZ

OMG....Lotus 20 for sale.....

jerryb

I keep dreaming about owning one of these......http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/lotus/1247181991/1247181991ss.htm

1247181991lx.jpg

And here is is....for only $65K or best offer! Woudnt it be a great start to Vintage Racing!

1247181991ly.jpg

1247181991ll4.jpg

1247181991ld4.jpg

Need to buy another lottery ticket!

Retirement......As much I would like to be there Im in no race with age. But when I do get there my plan is to run Vintage/Historical to keep busy.

As far as building my own...yup, in the plans for me as well. A Lotus replica. Perhaps use a more modern engine with a Mk9 transaxle but keep it as era like as possible...chassis, wheels...power level..etc

I keep searching for a resource for FJ chassis plans. I have the FJ regulations and can base the design off that but knowing me well.....Im sure I would interpret and build something altogther different! LOL I even considered taking the LOCOST design and adjusting it accordingly to make some sort of FJ open wheel weekend lapping car.

Anyone know were plans.....any plans....may be available? I REALLY want to do this!

Absolutely! I'd love to own one of these style cars. Better yet, I have dreams of building a modern version with a motorcycle engine and sequential gear box. I'm a long way off from retirement, but that just means I have more time to dream about it!