HybridZ

Need HELP-81 zx rear calipers

Hey guys I'm in a pickle. These pics are from my daughters 81 280zxt. The rear calipers needed to be replaced. The problem is that the rebuild kits did Not come with the plastic slides or bushings that you see in the pictures. These seem to eliminate up and down play with the caliper in the yoke plate. These did not come the hardware kit or a complete rebuilt caliper and yoke assembly. If you notice my existing caliper does not use or have the horseshoe shaped retaining spring that comes with the hardware kit. Is this spring clip supposed to replace the plastic guides? I have it installed and it does not seem to prevent the caliper play in the yoke. This play causes a clunking sound when the brakes are tapped slightly. Maybe I have the spring installed wrong. The FSM does not show the plastic guides and it does not show the proper installation of the spring clip. I need help-some pictures would help. A simple brake job has turned into a royal PITA!

IMG_1171_thumb.jpg

IMG_1172_thumb.jpg