HybridZ

Need direction

xxjoeyxxeb

Hey guys,

I bought a t3/t4 upgraded turbo from Turbo Engineering Corp a couple weeks ago. The sales person I was dealing with said the it would be here last Wednesday but didn't send the tracking number. I got home Wednesday after work and no turbo, OK with me, maybe Thursday. Thursday-Friday, still no turbo. So I e-mailed him asking if he could check the tracking number and let me know. Today, he got back to me with the tracking number and said I probably want to call him. According to FEDEX, the turbo was left at the front door Thursday morning at 9:54am.

I called the salesperson and he pretty much just said to talk to FEDEX and see what they say. So I called and they said they will contact the driver and get back to me.

The reason I am writing is to ask what would you do? Should I contact my credit card company and see if they have some insurance type thing or anything, incase we cannot find this turbo?

AND shouldn't a company like TEC be sending out $700 turbo's signature confirmation and hopefully insured?

Thanks guys and sorry for the rant, just been a tough week waiting for this thing...

• Administrators
I just followed up with FEDEX and they said they delivered it to the wrong street and I should have it today! Problem should be solved!

What is up with Fed-Ex and delivering to wrong addresses? Items I am waiting on to be delivered from Fed-Ex end up getting delivered to other people, in one instance the package was delivered in a completely different state even though my address was on the outside! How does THAT happen?!?!? UPS NEVER has done that once and I've used UPS far more often!

And the winner is?....

fed-ex-ups-crash.jpg

Brown Santa. Little brown people in big brown trucks delivering little brown boxes to happy boys girls everywhere... :wink:

I never have FedEx ship anything to me anymore, because every time I have them ship to a dock, they ship it to the wrong one! There's only like three in my town, and they manage to land it in a city 50 miles away...:nono:

Now I always use UPS or USPS with good luck... Though I feel there is an outdated technology that needs to make a comeback...

carrier_pigeon.jpg