HybridZ

JCI Mount Kit, 4L60e, R200 diff, driveshaft length?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys running the same combo (JCI mounts, 4L60e/700R-4, R200 diff) know how long your driveshaft is from center u-joint to center u-joint? I'll know myself in a few weeks, but I just wanted a heads up if I need to order one from JCI or have my driveshaft shortened. I am hoping to re-use my old driveshaft from my last SBC Datsun Z, it is 23.5" center to center.

Thanks guys!!

I find your constant impatience hard to believe.

Give it a little bit, lighten the mood, and you might just get an answer.

Do a bit of searching in the mean time, and see if you can come up with the answer on your own!

Hard to believe? Been living in a cave, have we?

I have searched, this isn't my first rodeo smart guy.

I looked in here wonder if it was a reference to a post-op transsexual operation. You know, another type of "hybrid"

Is that something you normally read/research about, transsexual operations? Guess that doesn't surprise me too much given the area you live in is known for its "preferences" ;).

OK, I threw a shirt on, jacked up the Z and crawled underneath to get you the answer. My driveline is 21" center to center and could be 22", but that's the range you'd want to be in. Hope that helps.

You da man Gary.

Thank you very much.

Looks like I'll be getting my driveshaft shortened since mine is 23.5" center to center.