HybridZ

Z32 Swap Question

RKLamb123

I am getting rid all of my VG stuff and looking to get into a new setup. So I been looking at the VK out of the titan but not sure on what to do with the trans. I also looked at some LS2s but those engines are about as expensive as a RB. So I have narrowed it down to either RB25 or 2jz. I believe the rb would be the easiest to do but the 2j just seems to have the most potential. Keep in mind I only want 450-500 hp max. I have that now on the VG but I just want something a little easier to work on and upgrades and at the most a single turbo setup.

No VG30dett Im on my third engine now. I want something I can pull injectors, plugs, and timing belts in less time than that beast.

• 1 month later...

2jz is the best choice because you can reach 500hp with little spending and only with single turbo T88 900ccinjectors, head porting, 272 cams and motec or AEM you can reach 840hp c16fuel and 650+hp with 95 octane.

However, the over heat is big problem that I have faced with my swapping the lack of length of bay space is the problem, making it deffecults to install radiator and fans. you have to cut some of radiator support and add spacers for between chassis and bridge and fabricate mounts

for rb25 I have a friend who swapped rb25 he tolled me it is much less then VG in performance and power potential.

check my album

http://forums.hybridz.org/member.php?u=27424