HybridZ

need advice and direction

So I finally made the big plunge and got my turbo motor and t-5.

The car is a 77 and I would like to put the entire drive line into it. Im pretty sure I have a good idea as to what parts will be needed and what will need fabricated. But if I missed something please point it out to me.

Parts list

l28et

megasquirt

diy harness

dizzy

hei distributor

fmic

intercooler plumbing

all turbo sensors

turbo t-5 clutch

turbo t-5 flywheel

t-5 transmission

t-5 transm mount

t-5 drive shaft

Before I start the swap I just want to make sure I have everything their. Im really still unsure about the transmission stuff. So far I have gathered that I will need the trans mount, drive shaft and diff flange off a turbo car. But if I remember correctly You can grab a r200 long nose out of a 88 300zx n/a and that will bolt in with no further modifications and I am assuming that would have the appropriate flange for the t-5 drive shaft.

Wow!!

Sounds like your car will be a screamer. :D I have never done a swap like that before...but to make some things easier I would take measurements of your existing drive-line/rear-end combo then put the new stuff you have together in a mock up and measure that. You can then get the measurements of the long nose R200 and add that in to the equation.

As for the flange to drive shaft? I would never assume they are the same, find picture of the flange and compare with your T-5 stuff. The best case scenario is to find someone with an R200 that will let you mock it up.