HybridZ

I don't know what to do

nismo kid

Well I'm in the most shitty position ever. I own 4 z's. 3 z31's and 1 260z. I was renting a home and the home got repo'd about 2 weeks ago. The owner had been pocketing my $ and had fell behind over 9k. I had found out at 3pm on a friday and that I had to vacate the house by 8am the next day. (I'm already taking actions to get my $ back and what not) I spent every penny I had to move 2 towns over to my aunts. My z's are at my moms house which is only 9 streets away from where I'm staying. But here is the problem. The city has just passed a law today that any vehicle without 1 or all tags, registration, and inspection are considered junk. Along with if the vehicle is missing any body panels it is considered junk. The city is giving 30 days to remove/update all vehicles. If its not done you will be ticketed. Then if they continue to be "junk" they will be impounded and you will be ticketed. I'm in the middle of saving $ to make my move to San Antonio. I also have a baby on the way. My girl friend has already left to San Antonio to start her new job and save. So now I have all this on my hands. I really don't want to get rid of them all. I live in a town where its basically 90% military and all the cheaper storage units have been taken. All that's left is the 79$ 10 x 10 ones. I already have a 280$ storage fee I pay for all my stuff. So I'm looking for ideas.

My advice, opinion is be practical. You first and most responsible thing to do is put your new kid first. Consolidate and get down to one DD and one project. Per your own words, YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!

I would separate NEED from WANT. Good luck either way, just how I see it.

See my town is a bunch of asses cause in Texas law books I have found nothing. I looked up the so called law number and It does not state what they claim it does. Take a look.

Photo0153.jpg

Photo0154.jpg

Photo0156.jpg

Then what Texas law really says

http://law.justia.com/texas/codes/tn/007.00.000683.00.html

When I called they told me the info I had stated in my ealier post.

If it were me I'd get down to one project because babies aren't just expensive but take up a lot of time. When my son was born I didn't have time for one project let alone three or four. Now that he's six, he loves to ride in the Z.

If you have the funds to store them try looking for a storage in Belton or somewhere a little farther out of town.

My Brother lives in Big Bear, Ca. and they have started enforcing a similar law. He has a 67 mustang he has to hide behind his house (no garage) because it is inop and the tags are expired. The car is primer gray, but otherwise has perfect interior and body. If I where you I would keep your DD and the 260 and get rid of the rest. Z31 are still easy enough to find. Besides, with all the cash from the other three, maybe your 260 can get legal.

Make arrangement with the bank that holds the house to maybe take it off there hands? The money you spent to stay there is the landlords, what he dose with it is his own to do with it.

You can however, possibly get a good deal on that house!