HybridZ

New ride

AK-Z

Even minor stuff like an exhaust or wheels or such would void the whole warranty?!?

Actually depends on the dealer. But in general, yes just about anything void it. My dealer is more leniant. If it comes in for service with all factory equipment, than all us well. :P

Nope. the $3k-$5k warranty that all manufacturer tack on the MSRP would go out the window.

You can't make a comment like that on Hybridz.

Maybe on classickoreancars.com

HA. enjoy, and don't forget to let us know when the warranty runs out.

You can't make a comment like that on Hybridz.

Maybe on classickoreancars.com

HA. enjoy, and don't forget to let us know when the warranty runs out.

WTH is that site? And this isn't a Z.

5 year/60,000 mile nearly everything warranty, 10 year/100,000 mile drive train. Like to see any other auto company try to back that warranty :D

Well it was meant to be a joke.

Kind of like rule 7 of this website

7. Remember, this is a Hybrid site. Do not ever get on the purist Datsun/Nissan soapbox or promote Datsun/Nissan only swaps. The Admins/moderators will not tolerate this. The mere mention of keeping your Z "all Datsun" will be frowned upon. Several other sites exist for this mindset.

Insert http://www.classiczcar.com for other sites

5 year/60,000 mile nearly everything warranty, 10 year/100,000 mile drive train. Like to see any other auto company try to back that warranty :D

mitsubishi australia has been doing that for the last few years, 10 years/160,000kms on the engine/powertrain, and 5 years/130,000kms on everything else.

they needed that warranty to keep people buying mitsi, they have a HORRID reputation for their small diesels and auto trans here in NZ, Every mitsi that I have owned has had it's auto box either die completely or need rebuilding, same with my mothers mitsubishis.

:D I'd like to see you Aussie long distance cruise control junkies try taking on a windy king country or southern alps twister at speed ;)

yea, my wife went to the south island for a holiday, she showed me pics of your roads and told me about how the locals drive, you guys are f***ing mad!!! :D