HybridZ

Prototyping Z31 Exhaust Manifolds with Turbo Mount

RUZN

Well here goes.. I know im a good pipe bender and Exhaust welder as I did alot of em in the various shops I have worked in. I know my welding and cutting are good so...

Since these few things came to light while tearing down my Z31 motor..

*see Pics*

#1 Pic I call the Rollercoaster of Doom!

(Didnt take pic of Drivers Side Head Bolt broken head, but will weld a Nut on it and twist it out HEHEHE)

I figure this Z Called to me and since it was lucky twice I'll make her into a Z31 Devil Z (Twin Turbo)

Soo.... Ill keep adding pics of the custom Exhaust manifold as I mock and build and weld it up.

Going to make it Fit the Stock Turbos for ease of install lol =-)

16112_thumb.attach

16113_thumb.attach

16114_thumb.attach

I'm not quite sure if this post is supposed to be here. It has info regarding your skill as a pipe bender and welder, and then pics of your broken timing belt tooth and word of your broken head bolt.

are you going to be posting pictures of your exhaust work at least from other cars? I'd like a z31 exhaust. so I'm curious.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

yeah I'll be doing the twin turbo thing as well over the next couple months so I'll try and post pics as it comes along. Also started a new project with the KA24DE motor that I will now put in the Z31 As it is cheaper to build right now than my VG30E and I need to do more repairs to the VG30E anyway and more building soooooo its kinda on the backburner for the next 3 weeks