HybridZ

Steering , shock and srpings help!

hey all i did some reading but still has me pulling my hair out!

and I need to update my 260z a bit!

So from what I have found the euro springs seem the best for lowing the car and still having a nice ride! , but they are not around any more?

If some one can get me a set H&R will copy them and we can have new ones for sale again at an ok cost!

If that does not work out what next best Eibach? And what about about king springs from the aussies?

also is there a list of all springs made? for S30's with drop and rate or progressive?

2nd what about shocks? Adjustable seem the best way to go. Besides koni who else is good ? KYB GR2's always seem to fail or feel like junk to me! Any one every us GABRIEL? I'm kinda going for nice ride that can still take a turn! Whats up with bilstein shocks?

3rd Steering?

on my 260z I was hoping to find some kinda grease fitting on the front rack but there is nothing ! Is there some way to get better steering feeling or just take it part and grease it up and get a better alignment?

4th

Camber kits !

which seems better?

those top mount rubber units i have seen on MSA or the bolts/ odd long nut ones MSA also sells?