HybridZ

Datsun 280ZX Turbo FSM Supplement

FlatBlack

Hello guys, I have a copy of the Supplement for the FSM on the S130 Turbo cars, I scanned it today and thought I'd share it. Honestly I haven't looked to see if it's already up on the web but I thought it would be cool to see some of the stock specs on the L28ET and other equiptment.

I'm not sure how long the pdf link will be valid, so if someone ones to rehost it that'd be fine with me :)

The file is called "New Compresed File" because I forgot to rename it :/

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e2e4dd5b2582b281a0f2f20c509059d9e04e75f6e8ebb871

Some screen shots: The pdf is much higher quality, when I did the screen shots something weird happened to the pictures after I reduced them.

4pistonpage.jpg

5EngineMech.jpg

7Exmani.jpg

8JPipe.jpg

9oilpan.jpg

11T3.jpg

12knock.jpg

13wastegate.jpg

Just Downloaded it and will have it on my s130 site under Reference here in a day or so.

flatblack280, PM me to let me know how you would like to be Credited on the page.

Please credit Steve Fowler - he let me borrow it, I just scanned it. You can include that if you'd like :)

Thanks, I'm glad I could contribute to the recorded Z history!

Just a FYI this is not a FSM supplement but a Model Introduction Product Bulletin. It has many of the same information as the FSM Supplement that I have on my site already.

Thank you flatblack280 for providing this manual to the community.

I'm glad I could help, and that you saw it!