HybridZ

WTB MSA style 6:1 header, square flanges, 2.5" outlet

h4nsm0l3m4n

I'm looking for an MSA style header. I'm going to be picky here, it must be a 6:1 design, have a 2.5" diameter outlet and have square exhaust ports. I prefer someone local-ish, but if you have one let me know and maybe we can work something out. Below is a picture of what they headers look like, thanks!

group156012.jpg

I have one along with the entire 2.5" mandrel bent system I built. The header has an O2 bung welded in and the exhaust has a Super Turbo muffler which is dead. I have an Ultra Flo that I was going to replace it with that I would include in the deal. At a track day the rear hanger did melt and the exhaust did drag on the ground near where the diff is, but it is still in pretty good shape other than that scrape and it fits TIGHT to the body. Very tight. As with all of my stuff, it's not show quality, but it is go quality.

I wouldn't think shipping the exhaust would be a good idea unless I cut it into pieces, but It wouldn't be too hard to reassemble if I did that.

Say $275 for the whole setup, if I were shipping it you'd pay shipping charges too.

Jon, actually I'm interested in just the header. I already have had exhaust fabricated to fit this header design and since I'm happy with the performance and tone I only want to replace the header. This is why I'm being very particular on which header I need, I've seen a couple different versions and I want to be sure its exactly the same as mine.

theres one sitting in my parts pile that I put up as a whole for a measly $100 (gotta clear the garage)

its pending till the 1st, if they dont come threw dibbs is yours

Hah, I just saw that post this morning. Thats too bad, it would have made everything a lot easier.