HybridZ

rota rb - wanna get wider rims but im worried

This thread makes me wanna go take a pic of my Yota and my Z.

RS Speed... well, I think you know I want the look of your car, so I was considering buying some zero offset wheels and throwing on some spacers, but the spacers are expensive. Between cheap wheels and expensive spacers, one could buy a nice set of wheels.

Oh and I am sorry that I can not help answer your question. Apparently no one can, as you are yet to get a good answer. lol!

Ya I feel you, Luckily I got both my adapters for free (30mm front and 25mm rear). My buddy owns a pretty big rim shop in SoCal and he had the adapters laying around. I built his RB25 S14 for him so we have a mutual giving relationship. On top of that I got my rims new for $460 so I got a pretty killer deal overall on my wheel setup.

MM1.JPG

I say we start a Yota and Z thread in the main forum and see how many Z owners secretly own toyota pickups lol.

Here's a pic of my Yota and my Z, along with my buddies S14 I put together for him (minus the body work, I only do engine/wiring/welding)

If I was not at work reading on Hybrid, lol, I would go take a pic of mine.

$460 for your wheels... WOW... I guess that was courtesy of your friend at the wheel shop. I would pay that right now for them.

Please tell me that the Xterra is your wife's. My wife drives an Xterra. HaHa

I worked at a hobby shop for two years and raced R/C cars.... I want a R/C rock crawler.

No shepherd, we currently have Weiner dog, but our next dog will be an Australian Shepherd. My wife used to have German Shepherd.

Are we having one of those weird internet connections..... am I gonna have to fly to L.A. HAHA

You are gonna make me go drag mine out. What are they... Tamiya, Kyosho, other?

I would love to have one of my truck. So freakin cool. R/C has changed so much i the past 10 years. The last one I bought was a Revo.... had it for a few months and sold it. I have never been a huge fan of nitro. I always liked eclectic much more.

I still have my stadium truck.... Losi XXT-CR... it was pimp back in the day. I have a 3 year old son and he loves it.

My niece (5) likes my slash cuz the damn thing flys its so fast but I love my crawlers. They get my mind off all the headaches associated with full size cars LOL. I completely got out of the nitro thing, more headache than a real car if you ask me. The two pickups are Tamiya's the Jeep is a custom build using a toys R us body. Full scale chassis, 4 linked suspension, granny gears.... cool stuff. I'm planning on getting one of these bad boys soon even though I don't like on-road but my Z is getting jealous.

Z100597_CUP_RACER_1M_KIT_WITH_DAT.jpg

I sometimes have a hard time focusing on one hobby when I have so many. I have a list of mods for my truck, but its my DD so I try to leave it alone. One day I will get the wife a new car and I will drive the X and throw the wrenches at the Toyota.

Ok, now I have to go out and geta Z R/C.... I can't keep up with you.

Oh, and Boostiswhatsfordinner just posted a thread about Yotas in the non-tech section. HAHA

Don't talk to my about hobbies, Im up to my elbows in them. From hitting the shooting range to rc cars and track events, I'm all over the place.

I also have dreams of making the yota less daily drivable LOL. SAS, lockers, big tires, tube bumpers.... just a nice overall hunting/trail/mild rock crawling rig.

Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna go visit the toyota thread and post up :)

That is pretty much my same Toyota mod list. Atleast you have your Z done. I am just getting started on mine. I just sold my last project, 95 240sx with a turbo KA. Tuned with Nistune it made 418 whp and 455 tq on 23 psi with race gas.

Here is a video of the dyno:

That is pretty much my same Toyota mod list. Atleast you have your Z done. I am just getting started on mine. I just sold my last project, 95 240sx with a turbo KA. Tuned with Nistune it made 418 whp and 455 tq on 23 psi with race gas.

Thats KA is pretty nasty.

I guess its late in the game but do you mind that your thread got jacked hardcore RS?

You wanna trip out, hahahah I had a s14 KAT too LOL. Then I spun a bearing and threw a rod out the block. After that I put an SR in it and sold the car after owning it for 6 years or so. Then I got the z and slapped an RB in it, I just wanted to have a taste of everything nissan lol. Pretty similar turbo to yours so, t3/t4 50trim .63 hotside

2.gif

7.gif

DSC01023.JPG

My work wasn't as clean back in the day but I was still learning :)

Oh yeah this thread has gone to ♥♥♥♥ but its getting me through the work day LOL

Yeah talk about off topic. Right now its a 8.5 +4 offset with a 25mm spacer so it comes out to a 8.5 - 19 offset.... Switching to the same offset wheel which is 1" wider is going to net me a half inch more inwards and outwards.... pretty much what this whole thread was supposed to be about LOL