HybridZ

Body Parts 83 280zx

DAT280SUN

im in need of a lot of body parts for a 83 280zx 2 seater. doors, really a rear clip, hood , quarter panels, really just about a new body. The car has sentimental value so i want to fix the car i got not buy a new shell. East coast would be good so shipping wouldn't kill me.

pm me or shoot me a email rjratliff@triad.rr.com

or just reply here with what you got

What condition do you want them in? I've spent the past few days stripping a 280zxt, so I've got a lot of those parts. Body was pretty rusty so they're not perfect, but the doors, hood, and hatch are all repairable, as far as I can tell. I don't think there's any major rust hiding in them. I'm not sure how I'd ship them though, or if you'd want to pay for shipping...

If you feel like running down to Orlando, I'll let you cut whatever you want off the parts car I have.

It will help me because I have to cut it up anyway.

Are you talking free!!:mrgreen:

Prolly would be to much of a trip though. But my good buddys Dad lives in Ocalla and his brother lives in Tampa. But i think Orlando is still a pretty good ways from Ocalla Right??

What condition do you want them in? I've spent the past few days stripping a 280zxt, so I've got a lot of those parts. Body was pretty rusty so they're not perfect, but the doors, hood, and hatch are all repairable, as far as I can tell. I don't think there's any major rust hiding in them. I'm not sure how I'd ship them though, or if you'd want to pay for shipping...

The condition dont have to be perfect but i was not wanting any rust. Dents and ding no problem. Ya shipping would prolly be crazy outrages for those doors and stuff. Im gonna hold off for now Maybe something a little closer to home will pop up... But if not ill keep you in mind

What i really need is the "I guess it is the rear brake light panel holder", the rear 1/4s and doors. My brake lights are about to fall out from the rust that has took over.
I think this (tail light panel) piece on my parts car is pretty solid if you're interested. The rear 1/4's are GONE at the bottom though. I'm a little close to you are than he is so shipping wouldn't be as expensive.

I think this (tail light panel) piece on my parts car is pretty solid if you're interested. The rear 1/4's are GONE at the bottom though. I'm a little close to you are than he is so shipping wouldn't be as expensive.

shoot me a pic if you would just to make sure we are talking about the same part. Also give me a price shipped to 27263

I have two sets of door to choose from, and two hatches. All parts are in very good condition since they've been stored indoors for quite some time. I will negotiate on the price if you are buying several parts and shipping won't be too bad from NE Georgia; especially if you can wait a few weeks. PM if interested and I'll email pics.

I have two sets of door to choose from, and two hatches. All parts are in very good condition since they've been stored indoors for quite some time. I will negotiate on the price if you are buying several parts and shipping won't be too bad from NE Georgia; especially if you can wait a few weeks. PM if interested and I'll email pics.

I just replied to your other post in the for sale section. I dont think Atlanta would be that much of a drive from here. I think a little less than 4 hours depending what part of Atlanta u live in. How far are you from Charlotte? If you would shoot me a couple of pics of the doors especially but all the body parts you have that are in good shape. Maybe ill make a trip this weekend:mrgreen: