HybridZ

Will +20 offset fit with spacer. Searched.

Okay so I got some rims for free. It's an oz rims that was discontinued and came off a mustang fox. So the bolt pattern is the same except the ofset is to much. The rim is labeled 8jx16h2 so basically an 16x8 rim. And it's also labeled "et20" so +20 offset?

I wasn't sure so I measure the back spacing wich is 5.5" and since is 8" wide using a table online it shows the offset to be at +25.

So my question is this I want to use one of those 1" spacer to fit the rims all around. The car is an early 260z with stock suspention. 1" should be enough right? To compensate for +25 offset since stock is zero. I just want to make sure before I by the spacer. An I plan to lower with tokito spring and strut will I run into problems then? The spacer I'm looking at are available on 1", 1.5" and 2". So if you guys think thicker spacer would work better let me know.

And no flares. Stock body

Ps I know its easier to get the right offset but i like the rims and i dont want to sell it because it was given to me to use on my car.

And comments about using or not using spacers please keep them out I have read the recomended and what not.

mustang wheels are usually 4x4.25

I don't know how I misread that I must hve been looking at 64-74 mustang 4 lug.

No matter I will just get a 1" spacer/adapter than converts 114.3 to 108 and at the same time add the spacer that I need

Thanks guys