HybridZ

240z complete in U-pull junkyard west palm

I was just at U-pull and pay on benoist farms road in west palm beach and saw a complete (and completely rusted) 240z right down to the non-square top carbs and air filter assembly.

It is manual tranny and has the e88 head and has not exeperienced any rain as of 3:00 wednesday (today).

I peered through the tinted rear and saw a pair of 3 into 2 into 1 headers in the rear cargo area.

Hopefully someone can benefit from this before the butchers descend upon it.

http://www.upullandpay.com/Locations/WestPalm/

There was a 260Z at Pick-n-Pull here in Sac, last week. Looked like I was the 2nd person to it (and first person who actually wanted parts from it).

Had less rust on it than 95% of the Z's on the road.

I didn't say anything on here until now, I wanted to ensure I got all the parts off of it that I needed - that's right, I don't want to share on the rare Z parts for cheap.

I found a brand new (had the Nissan parts sticker on it still) differential mount for it. I guess the guy got in a crash shortly after buying it - just for me to pocket. That was a $70 part for free (put it with the mustache bar I bought - so it wasn't stealing).

There was a 260Z at Pick-n-Pull here in Sac, last week. Looked like I was the 2nd person to it (and first person who actually wanted parts from it).

FYI: the pick n pull up in redding ca used to get quite a few first gen

z's, 3-4 yrs ago. If you're ever up that way check them out. Not much

rust on cars there also.

i just came from checking out the car, bumpers were decent rear was perfectly straight and no signs of bad rust on the inside. The thing that caught my attention were the mag wheels it had all four matching in good condition, i figured i would take them and sell them on here to someone who wanted them instead of them ending up on some random pick up truck, but they wanted $23 a rim so it was to much of a risk to buy them and then have nobody interested in them, all they need is a good cleaning so if anyone is interested they're all there.