HybridZ

it runs!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

well all of you great full of info people i thank you very much for getting me through the building of my z. i started it today and once valves were adjusted perfectly it turned on in under a second. im sure i will have plenty still to come but right know i was just so over come with joy i nearly burst. thanks too all. and i will get some pics sometime soon. the specs that i know for entire car is a 350v8, borg t5, R200 JUST LIKE IN THE MANUEL. and so far minus needing paint and little here and there things.(suspention) i have only spent 2800 dollars.

zach

ZltMaster,

A V8Z & only $2800 (besides blood-sweat-tears)...that's fantastic/congrats on your powertrain completion; I'm too jealous.

I dont think I have to remind you to keep us informed of all the spanking of the unaware competitors you/your car are about to dish out!

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Guest Anonymous

Zlettmaster,

Congrats, thats really cool man. Sounds like you pulled it together at a great price! As Pete asked, Drive it yet? Let us know what you think, I know you'll be blown away on the test drive.

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

well i am going to take on the road friday. the clutch slave blew up. everything was perfect (minus) i forgot that i didn't adjust the sheet metal enough (1/2") and when i pressed the clutch it hit the metal and was leaking all of a sudden. i am going to have to tap and die the new one so the hose works. i'll let you guys know for the heck cause it makes people say no way when they here how much i payed for the motor. i was at jaspers a great liitle car show here in rocklin near sacramento and posted on my friends 58 apache he was selling that i wanted a 350 in decent shape. this being almost a completely v8 crowd i got 10 reply's in 15 min. basically long story short i got hte motor freshly rebuilt for 450.00 then of course cause chrome is so cool i spent another 650 on that stupid **it.hehe thats my gold find story. but i slowly put the thing together and cant wait to take her for a spin. i'll get back to you on the first drive.

zach

Guest Night_rider_383

Congrats z.... Sounds like your about ready to blow a few ricers off the road, and thanks for showing all of us newer z guys that you dont have to spend out an arm and leg to do this swap. Let us all know how she run. Many happy kills bud lol