HybridZ

Greetings from Deepest Africa!!

Tim240z

Hi all,

Just arrived in South Africa this Morning. After 13 hours on a plane from London, I am ready for some rest. I am going to need to go back to work to have a vacation from this vacation!! :eek:

Anyway, here's the question I have:

Since I obviously don't have access to my Z, could someone please provide me with the spline count and diameter of the steering shaft (where the steering wheel slides on). my Dad has a Beautiful MOMO steering wheel from one of his 'old' racing cars that he has given me and he says it will fit the Skyline steering shaft. Is this the same as the Z's?

Thanks Guys...I am going to take it anyway, but curious about the hub fitting or not.

Tim

Guest Anonymous

Holy crap, you don't fool around going on vacation do you? If you come face to face with a lion, don't move, cats see movement... smile.gif (they will smell you unfortunately though so make sure and use the right guard...) :D

Have a great time, sounds great.

Regards,

Lone

Have you been there before? If not, you should love it. My wife and I traveled for 6 months and spent 2 in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, and Zimbabwee. Do yourself a favor. If you see a place to eat called Nandos, go there. They make the best spicey chicken I have ever found. SA is a great place, but keep an eye on your belongings. Also, don't try to climb Table Mountain past noon. But that is another story.

Jasonfen,

I was born and raised here, and am out here visiting family. Things are a lot better than when I left (4 years ago), post elections.

I agree its a beautiful country and with the 10:1 exchange rate, it is even better.

Tim