HybridZ

Delta Cams

curt76280

:)Just wanted to put a good word in for Delta Cams in Tacoma Wahington,these guys are awesome to deal with and their end product is phenominal ,cost is unbelievably low ,and customer service top notch .

From the time they received my stock Nissan cam it only took 1 day actually less, they called me the same day and told me it was ready,Ken and Scott are both great to deal with and gave me a super deal.

So if you or anyone you know need a cam or followers call these guys ,you won't be disappointed!

FREE DELTA CAM T-SHIRT Just tell them what size you need!!! (additional shirts, $5.00ea) PRINT THIS PAGE OUT AND USE IT AS A COUPON WITH ORDER OF CAMSHAFT ...

www.deltacam.com/ :burnout:

I had my 83 stock nissan cam ground to 274 duration which is 234 @.050 with .464 lift and 10 followers reground bought 2 matched reground to go with my 10 and had the pin repaired and it only cost $135.00 plus shipping.

The reason i only had 10 was that 2 had been stolen at the local pull a part before i got there to pull the engine out, you have to keep an eye on the cars as soon as the come in if you want to get what you need,the 5 speed had been pulled and the afm but i got the engine and 3.90 r200.

But I think that Delt cams prices are killer. Pull a part is pretty good also