HybridZ

Searched & more confused on tranny option

nosebleedZ

I have went a few steps further on power w/my s130Z (L28ET w/ N/A flywheel) & grenaded my 71B 5-speed tranny while street tuning for dyno trip in November. My car is making insane power for a street car, & I have to have a reliable tranny retrofit to put it all down on the dyno, & for a feature on my car in a magazine in early 2010 (needs to be able to move..LOL). I searched the drivetrain forum for an hour or so, & saw several tranny options (KA/ Z32/ etc.),but they seem unclear in a straight swap scenario for an S130. They were on the right track, but never got to the point on output shaft yoke / driveshaft requirements for the S130, what definitively is need for the KA/ Z32/ T-56 swap (bell housing adapting, master & slave cylinder, etc.), if using a KA-why change input shaft bearing vs. installing tranny @ an angle w/ shifter modded...you guys get the picture. I'm sure my HybridZ bretheren will come through for me. Oh, car is 2 seater, 3.7 R200 diff, 225mm centerforce 2 with cryo'ed stock flywheel (8 7/8"). If you guys need more info on the car, please let me know. Help me put it to the ground!:(