HybridZ

Rear Sump Oil Pick Up

RKLamb123

Hello guys. Well I ended up finding a rear sump pan. But did not know that the AWD engine cannot use the pick up with modying. So I have read the different write ups and I see a few good ideas but I do not want to cut up pan or hack up a good pick up that is discontinued, lol.

So I was wondering if there is anyone out there that modifies the original RB26 style pickup to work with the 200zr pan. I would rather get than one modified and sell the other. I figure some with a rwd rb may want or need it down the road

Wow tying on a blackberry sucks. Well I need a modified oil pick up and I do have the original rb26 style and the one from the 200zr. So I figure I would do something with the 26 pick up rather than hacking up the the other. So any suggestions or does anyone have one that is already modified to work with the rear sump from the original awd stock location.

Has anyone ever tied using a 300zx Z32 oil pick up. They are pretty long and straight and I figure if I can find some that is straight from the awd location to the rwd location. I can then weld the other piece onto. Sounds good in theory, but I am sure someone has tried it. I know on the Q45 swap when going to rear sump they cut the tip off of the Z pickup and weld it to the Q pick up. The main thing it is straight and does looks to be about the same height so no need to notch pan.