HybridZ

S130 Registry

xenonxiii

I am starting a S130 Registry so we have a listing of Vins and owners. Along with what options for the Later Vins. I will be running through FAST to collect the Later Vins but the Early ones are not in FAST.

http://www.xenons130.com/production.html

Here is the link for the Registry I have started.

This will be for US and CA Vins Only at this time.

there is now a ZXR in the registry

and in the morning I'll snap a pic of the number in the console for ya so you can add photodocumentation for your ZXR info page.

and when I got my wing from Nissan (original had been jacked while the car sat in the scrapyard) it did not have replacement lift struts, not sure if thats accurate or not, but o well...

there is now a ZXR in the registry

and in the morning I'll snap a pic of the number in the console for ya so you can add photodocumentation for your ZXR info page.

and when I got my wing from Nissan (original had been jacked while the car sat in the scrapyard) it did not have replacement lift struts, not sure if thats accurate or not, but o well...

Your Vin was in the Database

I added your Information to it.

For some reason IE does not play nice with the current Code.

It is being re written now.

Your Vin was in the Database

I added your Information to it.

For some reason IE does not play nice with the current Code.

It is being re written now.

I confirmed that the day the documentation was uploaded lol.

if theres anything else I can help you with let me know... though pics of mine are not a great example... the 10 or so years it sat in the junkyard sun where not kind to the stripes... they no longer even appear the correct colors (inside the doorjams are indeed correct) and the rust is yet to be fixed... but thats coming soon..... very soon

is there going to be a way for users to veiw the cars registered?

maybe block the vin info and owners names for privacy reasons, but I for one would like to be able to see how many are left of what as well, Especially if other ZXRs are Registered, as we only seem to know of about 12 of them confirmed still existing.

is there going to be a way for users to veiw the cars registered?

maybe block the vin info and owners names for privacy reasons, but I for one would like to be able to see how many are left of what as well, Especially if other ZXRs are Registered, as we only seem to know of about 12 of them confirmed still existing.

As soon as the script is rewritten You will be able to Search through the Vins by the Vin number, Interior trim, Paint, Model years, ect.

It may take a while because of the amount of data to Mine out of FAST