HybridZ

83zx NA Pick-n-pull Antelope CA

MikeBZ

Sunrise Pick-n-Pull has:

A 260z that has some goods left to it - rear diff, engine, tranny, limited interior, complete AC.

A trashed 240z with AC, engine, auto tranny, and a random Z head in the rear hatch.

A couple zx's with no engines, but the rest I believe is there.

Just passing along some friendly info.

what kinda 6 spoke wheels?

and would a 260 rear diff fit in my 78 280z?

thanks.

If your 280z is has an R180 then yes, but if its a R200 then no. The 260 is likely an R180. Search for pics to tell the difference, but the 200 is noticeably wider

• 2 weeks later...
i might go take a look at those wheels tomorrow. do you know what size they are? 14s im assuming. arggg i wanted something a little biggerrrr

The six spokes are 14's Iron crosses are 14's steelies are 14's

The swastikas and snow flakes are 15's

I have a set of swastikas that can be yours for 400 plus shipping

thanks, but ill pass, those swastika rims just dont do it for me.

anyways, i went to PnP at antelope, and the wheel lock wasnt in the glove box! anyone know where its at? or how i can get it off?

I was just there today as well, no wheel lock key anywhere.... some jack must have taken it or is coming back for the wheels later....

Most tire shops have wheel lock extractor sockets that you either hammer on, or they chew into the lock as you loosen it. They might let you borrow one if you give them a deposit.

I was just there today as well, no wheel lock key anywhere.... some jack must have taken it or is coming back for the wheels later....

Most tire shops have wheel lock extractor sockets that you either hammer on, or they chew into the lock as you loosen it. They might let you borrow one if you give them a deposit.

hmmm thanks. i might have to go look at em again..