HybridZ

Going to look at a z in atl!

balls!!! good luck with it. we would have had it if we made the drive last night. if anyone else knows of any pretty rust free z's with no motor or trans, but clean body's let me know.

check Atlanta craigslist. I saw some sweet rides.

You can get 2 Z's from a friend of mine for $11K or $6K each if you don't like wrenches... see my post elsewhere (cars for sale).

Yeah I saw that ad, but i want to turn wrenches. and i'm not down to blow 6 grand, 3900 was going to kill me, but if it was that nice, i would have dropped it. he was a nice guy, i was slightly worried about a scam, but its good to see that it wasn't the case.

i saw a shell for 750 i might jump on.

Either way, good luck. I got mine for $500 and the guy drove it to my house. It was sweet, just a little bushing play and a sticking choke cable. I'm tearing her down for a full resto/rod with a L28t/5spd. So, they are out there... just gotta find them and have your money ready cuz they don't wait for the weekend!

Sorry Avernir, I was working on this as soon as Titus_RacerX posted the link. I wasn't trying to screw anyone. I stuck to my schedule and if you had gotten there, it probably would have been yours. I wasn't going to try to intercept you or anything. :wink:

Sorry Avernir, I was working on this as soon as Titus_RacerX posted the link. I wasn't trying to screw anyone. I stuck to my schedule and if you had gotten there, it probably would have been yours. I wasn't going to try to intercept you or anything. :wink:

No big deal man, no hard feelings. He was up front that a guy from NY was wanting it, and i thought it sounded sketchy especially when he asked for a deposit, and was against me using paypal. then we had traffic issues, and I was like, if it sells, it sells. I didn't need to spend that much on another car as it is.