HybridZ

baby thoughts

vega

Which should I get for a child and future kid...  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which should I get for a child and future kid...

• Lexus IS300 2jzg-e w58 or auto
    • Infinity G35 6spd or auto

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree though- its not that i want to be "cool" its that I cant drive a slow car (slower than a 14 sec quarter) its like murder to my personality.

Gotcha. I think cool is a state of mind (but everyone notices :D ) and it is OK to accept the fact that you are probably cool. It's no handicap :mrgreen:

I hear you on the power/acceleration issue. I let that one go as well :roll: The V8Z is what I have for the adrenaline in my life, and the other cars are for transporation and reliability. What you want to accomplish all comes down to money, basically, with some aspect of time thrown in. Everyone is different and so are the sizes of their families. I was making some points for you to consider since you are headed in the same direction and having kids (which is waaay more important than what I drive IMO). The facts I present are just some things to consider based on my experiences--I hope you do better than I do :mrgreen: Good luck, Vega!

Davy