HybridZ

Cranking Pulsewidths

BLOZ UP

If someone has their cranking down pretty well, can they post a screen shot of their cranking pulsewidths window. I'm using MS-II Extra, but I can figure it out for whatever version if you tell me your req_fuel.

Preferably someone with an VG30ET, but any 6 cylinder should give me a good start.

Mine's attached. The cold starts are great, but once it has warmed up even the slightest bit it has to have the gas pedal. I've tried all sorts of values. I just now moved the hot end waay down, and it started once, when fully warmed up, without needing any pedal. I was going to try and interpolate inbetween from there, but would like to see if 25% at 180 F is, uh, normal. I was thinking it should be higher...

crankingpw_thumb.jpg

It starts fine in the cold (60 F), but anything after that requires some throttle. I have the throttle stop set right where I like it already. This doesn't have anything to do with ASE, though. I'm just talking about starting. Once started it runs fine.