HybridZ

exhaust flange

stprasinz

yes, so I can fabricate a turbo manifold... thanks for helping to clear that up...

Contact 1fastZ. I know he makes the intake flanges, but not sure if has the exhaust flanges available. I'm sure that if you asked him nicely though he could make a couple appear for you though!:)

Good Luck!

Richard

yeah, they said they don't always have them, he had to check. but they were about to make a run.. so in the future, I'd say to contact them.. and worse comes to worse it might be a while before they have them availible.. also the only square ports are the center ones...... so, its gonna take a bit of fabbing, wait its a custom header, of course its gonna take custom fabing lol

yeah, they said they don't always have them, he had to check. but they were about to make a run.. so in the future, I'd say to contact them.. and worse comes to worse it might be a while before they have them availible.. also the only square ports are the center ones...... so, its gonna take a bit of fabbing, wait its a custom header, of course its gonna take custom fabing lol

Cool... You got what you need.