HybridZ

WTB Maxima Head

datzun90

• 3 weeks later...

datzun90,

Do you want my head? How soon? It's still on a car, but can work something out. Also, If your building a high compression motor, I have a set of 240Z (133mm) rods that will further bump compression on any piston/ crank/ head configuration. You can have those for another $60. Regards, NBZ

datzun90,

Do you want my head? How soon? It's still on a car, but can work something out. Also, If your building a high compression motor, I have a set of 240Z (133mm) rods that will further bump compression on any piston/ crank/ head configuration. You can have those for another $60. Regards, NBZ

Hey, sorry i didn't reply right away i wanted to get in touch with the Datsun shop near me to see if i could pick up anything local first. Sounds like you have a good head for sale but I have a set price range so i can stay within my budget. i am trying to spend between $75 - $125 for a head, i can do all of the porting and other work myself. Plus i already have a cam and new valve seals to go in it. Looks like someone will get a good cylinder head but it's just out of my price range. Thanks again -Riley-

• 1 month later...