HybridZ

z used to turn, now its not turning at all?

well im still having issues with fuel getting the the motor. i bought a new 80 dollar fuel pump relay to hook up and that was supposed to be all i needed to make the car start. well, its not. its actually worse, since the car isnt turning at all anymore. anyone got any ideas to make it turn over/run?

here could be some possible contributors to the problems, just giving as much info as i can.

ive disconnected a lot of interior electrical stuff, radio, overhead light, speakers. the fasten seat belt plug that plugs into the driver side female seatbelt. could any of these be causing my z to not turn? and my dad also things it could be a bad ignition. when you turn the car to the "on" position, the one i think thats before accessory, you can pull the key out.

any help? thanks.

edit: i also took off the right rear side marker light. there all comming off. and getting filled in!

Put it all back together.

Charge your battery for a few hours.

Does the starter crank the engine over??? Start from there.

Need more facts, and pertinent info. EXAMPLE: WHAT CAR ARE YOU WORKING ON???

sorry i thought i had my car in my sig. but its a 78 280. and no, nothing turns anymore. the only thing i hear is what sounds like a relay clicking over by the fusebox. i hope that answers what you were asking..?

From the title, I thought he had a steering problem.

sorry! i could have titled that a different way i suppose.