HybridZ

Driveshaft Removal

240zBoy

I have been trying to remove the driveshaft to get the motor and transmission out but the differential crossmember is really in the way and makes it really a bugger to get out. Plus the bolts have never been moved so they are on there good. I have noticed it is only connected in the back and looks to slide out of the transmission when bolts are undone. So here is my question...

If I am to pull the motor and transmission while they are connected will the driveshaft slide out of the transmission or does that not work. I am just trying to avoid getting those bolts out as long as posssible before I replace it with an r200 for the v8.

Okay thanks a lot. That makes me much happier because it takes quite some work to get that differential down so I was hoping to do that another time and that seemed the only way to get the darn bolts off. I actually completely forgot about the fluid so my floor says thanks hahahaha. I Love This Website:trippen: