HybridZ

FYI on Nissan Turbo Injectors

Tennesseejed

This guy is selling complete sets on the 'Bay for $145.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160391474634&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1123

That's an amazing price considering MSA sells a single injector for $175.

I have no affiliation with the seller, but did just buy a set. Disregard the generic picture in the ad. The injectors are the all black (SMP-FJ23). Even Rock Auto sells them at $100+/per.

I purchased mine as part of a N/A rebuild. If you have a future need for turbo injectors, now might be a good time to consider sourcing them.

Yup, you're totally right.

This was my guy. His prices seem to go up and down. I remember getting them for $185 shipped, could be wrong.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-280ZX-300ZX-TURBO-Injector-set-6-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem48353e6b44QQitemZ310130928452QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1318wt_941

I took my Injectors to his shop in Kirkland and had him clean and flow test them. They are the side feeds for the 90-96 300ZX. I gave him 8 and he chose the best 6, ultrasonically cleaned them and flow tested them. One went out after 7k miles. Now I am replacing them all with the newer Deatschwerks Pintle-less Style Injectors for the same price as he charged to stick mine in a cleaning tank and flow test them. For $369 I would have expected them to last longer than 7k miles. I got a Brand new set of new style from Deatschwerks for $379. All in all I could have ordered all Brand New NISMO Injectors and been done with it.

He does provide a Flow chart and whatnot with the return of the Injectors though. Still not worth $369 to Set the Injectors in an Ultrasonic Cleaner(Harbor Freight $50), Apply 12v for actuation Test(Battery and some wires), then Flow Test them. The only thing I don't have a machine for is the Flow Testing of them. Not his fault for the Coil windings being inferior but still pricey to say the least.