HybridZ

Guess who just bought a 83' 280zx Turbo!?

KenshinX

Just purchased my second 280zx turbo after a big snafu over the first one :fmad:. Maybe now I can finish my intended project. Before I get an intense amount of emails and post asking for parts I will not be parting or selling anything just yet considering that it is in running condition. I will let everyone know when I decide to sell parts off of her.

Anyway off to the specs and pics

1983 280zx Turbo 2+2

-Digital Dash

-Talking computer lady (haha)

-L28et all original

-84k original miles

-5speed borg warner transmission

-leather seats and premium interior

-15" turbo wheels

-Hatch louvers

-rust

-all for $700. I think this was a steal :mrgreen:

IMAG0326.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

Bastard!

Is that the road out by pick'n'pull? Looks like it.

Also, WTF is that box in the lower right hand corner of the engine bay shot? It looks like it has a toggle switch on it?

Good score. I already said it, but get it installed in the 260, and running in stock form before modifying it too much. Saves for a LOT of headaches down the road!

I actually have no Idea about the box I was wondering about it myself seems like some kinda security aftermarket kit. Theres a little switch in the car as well. lol. I havent had much time to play with the car because I had class shortly after purchasing it.

Oh and yes the guy was selling it at a storage unit by the pick n pull. Oceana storage. It was listed in a craigslist ad on the 19th and I hopped right on it immediately.

Yes you did get a steal, your lucky to find it under 100,000 miles a great start I in the other hand I got my 83 280zx turbo for also $700 but it had no interior one bucket seat only dash and middle console had 70,000 original miles had an aftermarket T3/T4 turbo koyo radiator, msd blaster, cold air intake cusco front suspension & hks rear suspension & 4 piston caliper front brakes oh needed a new starter & bad intake manifold gasket and it broke down a week after I got it the suspension came apart while driving it lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good find.I will take the rear louvers if you deside to part the car out.

I found one last year with only 55K on it, 82 280ZXT 2+2 Auto transmission.Saved it from parting it out!

made it runs and I did alot of repairs to it.

Now she is my Daily drive.

Your Mail box is full...tried to PM you with no luck.

After:

P1010679-1.jpg

Edited by borini63